Invitation to join Editorial Board of Journal of PeerScientist
Journal of PeerScientist is an open access, peer-reviewed international journal, devoted to all the scientists in subject areas like Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The quality of Editorial Board reflects the quality of the Journal. Journal of PeerScientist is in search of active, qualified and high profile scientists and researchers to join this network as Editor-in-Chief, Associate Editor-in-Chief, Editors, Editorial Board Members, and Reviewers. We assure 28 days of peer review process that includes-Plagiarism check, Editor-in-Chief/Associate Editor-in-Chief acceptance to review; assigning to 2 editors and in turn editors assigns the article to reviewers. The accepted papers will be published within 3 months of article acceptance.
Criteria to Becoming Editor of Journal of PeerScientist is as following:
- Experience as a scientist with an academic degree.
- A minimum 10-20 publication of articles and /or books in his/ her specific research field.
- Contextual and holistic view of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) ‘Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors’.
- Proficiency in the English
Roles and duties of Editors:
- Editors will be assigned to review manuscripts 4-5 times in a year, and need to request a commentary from the author for publication related to the manuscript which they reviewed. Comments should be complete and in detailed and should contain flawless opinions about relevance and importance to the field.
- Need to update the journal with their ideas.
- Need to suggest and attract established authors and submissions.
- Need to encourage his/her colleagues/students to submit their work.
- Should maintain continuous contact with the Editor-in-Chief to ensure the ongoing development of the journal: Members of the Board may also take responsibility for key activities linked to the journal. All Editorial Board members must obey the Editor-in-Chief of the journal.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our Editorial Board Member by following all the above guidelines; please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to your query within 48-72hrs. Please respond to us by submitting the below details and attach your CV.
Email subject: Editorial Board Member Application
- Name of your organization
- Department or Division
- Website of organization
- Your title or position
- Your highest degree
- Number of referred articles/book chapters/ books published in English-language
- Experience in peer review editing (for English-language)
- Interested field(s)
- City, State, Country