Special issue call for papers: Alternative and Novel therapeutic option for emerging multi-drug resistant microorganisms
[/vc_column_text][vc_separator_pr top_margin=”page_margin_top”][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_column_text]The Journal of PeerScientist is happy to announce that the journal will publish papers on Alternative and Novel therapeutic option for emerging multi-drug resistant microorganisms. In this regard, there will be a special issue on the same and we are pleased to announce a call for papers for the special issue:
Significance of the special issue:
Drug resistant bacteria are major issue in hospital and clinical setup as the last choice of drug are now being limited due to emerging resistant. The limited choice of drugs forcing the research community to design new therapeutic alternatives and that too in short time of period. In this scenario, there is much of research going on around the world and this special thematic issue is expected to bring out the knowledge on recent advancements in development of new potential drugs and the details of research and methods being applied to reach the target.
In this regards, we hereby invite you to submit your next manuscript related to this thematic special issue to publish in Journal of PeerScientist and take full advantage of:
- High visibility of your research across global scientific community via PeerScientist network
- Easy to submit online article submission system
- Thorough peer review by experts in the field
- Highly flexible publication fee policy
- Immediate publication upon acceptance
- Open access publication for unrestricted distribution
The main inclusive will be any papers which broadly comes under emerging multi-drug resistant microorganisms.
Please take note of the following requirements if you wish to have your paper considered for this Special Issue:
- Articles must report novel findings which are of advancement to the existing knowledge.
- The content of the paper must conform to the general publication terms of Journal of PeerScientist
- All papers submitted will be subject to the normal double blind refereeing process undertaken by the journal
- Submitted papers must not be under review by any other journal
- Articles must be analytic and rigorous, not merely descriptive.
Please submit your papers direct via the journal’s web site at http://journal.peerscientist.com/ . Please indicate on the submission menu that your paper is for the ” Alternative and Novel therapeutic option for emerging multi-drug resistant microorganisms ” special issue. Full author guidelines and instructions on how to submit can be found at: http://journal.peerscientist.com/author-guidelines/
For any specific queries contact:
Editorial Office: email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]