Special issue call for papers: Current trends in computational applications towards gene to drug discovery
[/vc_column_text][vc_separator_pr top_margin=”page_margin_top”][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_column_text]The Journal of PeerScientist is happy to announce that the journal will publish papers on Current trends in computational applications towards gene to drug discovery. In this regard, there will be a special issue on the same and we are pleased to announce a call for papers for the special issue:
Significance of the special issue:
Recently, there is been an enormous increase in both computational power as well the genomic sequencing data; elucidation of new macro-molecular structures and tremendous increase in the deposition of novel small molecule structures. In this scenario, there is much of research going on around the world and this special thematic issue is expected to bring out the knowledge on recent advancements in development of applications of computational power in bringing out new leads / drug like compounds, and the details of research and methods being applied, with special emphasis on gene to drug personalized medicine space. Topics to be included but not limited to:
- Structure & Ligand based drug designing / discovery
- Novel pharmacophore / scaffold designing
- Large scale virtual screening of compound databases
- Drug repurposing
- Novel gene identification and their potential applications thereof.
- Novel drug targets identification and their potential applications thereof.
- Novel Softwares / hardware development for computational drug discovery
- Elucidation of drug target mechanism via simulations etc.,
In this regards, we hereby invite you to submit your next manuscript related to this thematic special issue to publish in Journal of PeerScientist and take full advantage of:
- High visibility of your research across global scientific community via PeerScientistnetwork
- Easy to submit online article submission system
- Thorough peer review by experts in the field
- Highly flexible publication fee policy
- Immediate publication upon acceptance
- Open access publication for unrestricted distribution
The main inclusive will be any papers which broadly comes under Computational applications in gene to drug discovery. Please take note of the following requirements if you wish to have your paper considered for this Special Issue:
- Articles must report novel findings which are of advancement to the existing knowledge.
- The content of the paper must conform to the general publication terms of Journal of PeerScientist
- All papers submitted will be subject to the normal double blind refereeing process undertaken by the journal
- Submitted papers must not be under review by any other journal
- Articles must be analytic and rigorous, not merely descriptive.
Please submit your papers direct via the journal’s web site at http://journal.peerscientist.com/ . Please indicate on the submission menu that your paper is for the ” Current trends in computational applications towards gene to drug discovery ” special issue. Full author guidelines and instructions on how to submit can be found at:http://journal.peerscientist.com/
For any specific queries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org